Friday, June 3, 2011

My first tennis skort pattern

Tennis Skirt with built-in shorts
The sewing pattern will soon be available for purchase and immediate download. I'm currently constructing the electronic file and will be posting a free video tutorial for you to use. This skirt would have retailed for about $40-$60/each, but by sewing it myself, it cost me only $10!

Side View
 

Front View
 Front flap overlaps the back flap so that the skirt has side slits which makes those quick side lunges comfortable when poaching the ball for a quick put-away shot.

4 comments:

  1. I have been looking everywhere for something like this. I'm a beginner at sewing, but I would love to try this pattern!
    It's so cute!!!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really like to have this pattern I like it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you still have the pattern available for purchase? I have been looking for a pattern to make my own tennis skorts and this is so cute!!
    Shanna@PineappleandCoconut.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is your pattern available? I have been looking for something like this. Would love to purchase your pattern instead of trying to figure it out on my own. :)

    ReplyDelete